Home » » Watch As I Open My Eyes (2016) Movie Online Streaming

Watch As I Open My Eyes (2016) Movie Online Streaming

As I Open My Eyes (2016)

As I Open My Eyes

Story line As I Open My Eyes (2016) :
Tunis, summer 2010, a few months before the Revolution: Farah, 18 years old, has just graduated and her family already sees her as a future doctor. But she doesn’t have the same idea. She sings in a political rock band, has a passion for life, gets drunk, discovers love and her city by night against the wishes of her mother Hayet, who knows Tunisia and its dangers all too well.

As I Open My Eyes

Movie details As I Open My Eyes

Runtime : 98
Release : 2016-04-28
Company : Ministère des Affaires Étrangères, Centre du Cinéma et de l’Audiovisuel de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, VOO, Visions Sud Est, Hélicotronc, Centre National de la Cinématographie (CNC), Blue Monday Productions, Ciclic – Région Centre, L’Aide aux Cinémas du Monde, Propaganda Production, Ministère Tunisien de la Culture, Moulin d’Andé-CECI, Emergence, Arab Fund for Arts and Culture
Genre : Drama

Cast

Baya Medhaffer as Farah
Ghalia Benali Ghalia Benali as Hayet
Montassar Ayari as Borhène
Aymen Omrani as Ali
Lassaad Jamoussi as Mahmoud
Deena Abdelwahed as Inès
Youssef Soltana as Ska
Marwen Soltana as Sami

Available Posters

0-As I Open My Eyes

Movie Trailer As I Open My Eyes:




Some Reviews



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2015 Watch Movie Online Streaming 603
MOvie Templates