Home » » Watch Magic Mike XXL (2015) Movie Online Streaming

Watch Magic Mike XXL (2015) Movie Online Streaming

Magic Mike XXL (2015)

Magic Mike XXL

Story line Magic Mike XXL (2015) :
Three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life at the top of his game, he and the remaining Kings of Tampa hit the road to Myrtle Beach to put on one last blow-out performance.

Back to the grind.

Magic Mike XXL

Movie details Magic Mike XXL

Runtime : 115
Release : 2015-07-01
Company : Warner Bros., Iron Horse Entertainment (II)
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Music

Cast

Channing Tatum Channing Tatum as Magic Mike
Matt Bomer Matt Bomer as Ken
Joe Manganiello Joe Manganiello as Big Dick Richie
Kevin Nash Kevin Nash as Tarzan
Adam Rodríguez Adam Rodríguez as Tito
Gabriel Iglesias Gabriel Iglesias as Tobias
Amber Heard Amber Heard as Zoe
Donald Glover Donald Glover as Andre
Andie MacDowell Andie MacDowell as Nancy Davidson
Elizabeth Banks Elizabeth Banks as Paris
Jada Pinkett Smith Jada Pinkett Smith as Rome
Michael Strahan Michael Strahan as Augustus
Brandon Cyrus Brandon Cyrus as Male Stripper
Carrie Anne Hunt as Megan Davidson
Lindsey Moser as Mini Mart Cashier
Juan Piedrahita as Salvador

Available Posters

0-Magic Mike XXL1-Magic Mike XXL2-Magic Mike XXL3-Magic Mike XXL4-Magic Mike XXL5-Magic Mike XXL6-Magic Mike XXL7-Magic Mike XXL

Movie Trailer Magic Mike XXL:




Some Reviews

> Just not my cup of tea.

I have seen the first part and I don’t remember I felt the same way as I did for this. My point is, this film is for women and maybe that including the gays. Being a straight male, I find it’s not fun or entertaining, but I felt it pulled me further away as the movie progressed without balancing the content as a product for everyone.

I know, no one asked my opinion. I respect the movie, at least it aimed for a certain section of the audiences. The road trip was fine to me, except the music and the dance parts. Thankfully, there’s no nudity, except once, but still an R rated movie for strong sexual appeal.

Whatever the theme was about, I expected a good story. But it was a lot like a documentary. No focus on any particular characters, but Channing Tatum was in a prime position. No development either in the story other than a group that embark a road trip to participate in a competition. Nothing anything like the first film, kind of detached from afar.

So I won’t expect you to feel as the way I did on this, but you could consider my points and can judge whether want to watch it. Still, I’m not suggesting to boycott the film. I’m neutral, and all I’m saying is that it did not impress me, but it might you, especially if you are a woman.

4/10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2015 Watch Movie Online Streaming 603
MOvie Templates